Thursday, May 30, 2013

How did I miss this?


I missed this premiere this past Earth Day! I do not get HBO here so I will have to try to figure out how to get a copy some other way. I have my best men (man actually ... only Vince) on the job trying to figure out how to get Netflix or Hulu.

The documentary features Cynthia Moss, Director of the Amboseli Elephant Research Project as well as the Program Director and a Trustee for the Amboseli Trust for Elephants. We toured her camp and were treated to a lecture by her when we visited Amboseli National Park in 1979.

Along with meeting Cynthia we also met the famous Echo, her celebrated matriarch elephant, who was the subject of a book and documentary called "Echo of the Elephants." Now that documentary I do have!

No comments:

Post a Comment