Monday, February 16, 2015

My Valentine hat

I have to send a love shout-out to my Valentine's Day hatterer, Merlyn M. I met Merlyn at a SecretsEats dinner. She was the only one in the room wearing a hat and I was immediately sorry that I hadn't thought to wear a hat myself that evening. I wasn't going to miss an opportunity like that again. So when I received an invitation to a special Valentine's Day dinner party, I seized the day and gave Merlyn a call. No stranger to wearing a cocktail fascinator on Valentine's Day, I commissioned Merlyn to create one for me to wear to the party.


@ Foil with another (not Malcolm) hat-topped hair stylist

My hair stylist Malcolm insisted I come to the salon so that he could affix my fascinator before the party. Turns out I wasn't the only one at Foil Salon in the Grayston Shopping Center who was wearing a Valentine hat!

To commission your next hat or fascinator, call Merlyn at 0835707795.

No comments:

Post a Comment