Monday, October 14, 2013

Sandton is the New Jac City!



Driving around Sandton today running my errands, I simply had to stop and take some quick snapshots of the Jacarandas. They are blooming everywhere.


The Joburg Photowalkers are planning an outing this weekend to photograph the trees in Pretoria, the city whose nickname is Jacaranda City. The trees are supposedly also at peak bloom there. I unfortunately will miss it, but I can't wait to see their photographs ... and to make a note of their scouted locations for next year.










in front of the Michelangelo in downtown Sandton


I will just have to be content with the blooms in Sandton City ... the New Jac City.


They are everywhere.


Even in my living room!












1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog , This is what I exactly Looking for , Keep sharing more blog .Thanks for sharing this post. Very informative

    Law Firms in Sandton

    ReplyDelete