Thursday, October 1, 2015

2041 IAE 2016

2041 IAE 2016
I have been accepted to the 2041 Foundation's International Antarctic Expedition (2041 IAE 2016) led by polar explorer, environmental leader, 2041 founder, public speaker and Explorers Club member Robert Swan, OBE, the first person in history to walk to both the North and South Poles. Swan has dedicated his life to the preservation of Antarctica by the promotion of recycling, renewable energy and sustainability to combat the effects of climate change.
 
The purpose for this Antarctic Expedition is to engage and inspire the next generation of leaders to take responsibility to build resilient communities and in doing so, preserve Antarctica. 

I will be starting a new blog in which I will chronicle my experience on the expedition and will use to convey what I have learned and seen while exploring this fascinating continent. Now I just need to come up with a cool blog name!

No comments:

Post a Comment