Saturday, November 9, 2013

Boys' Night Out at the Whisky Fest

It's not my thing, so ...

Last night Vince and the boys (actually some girls went too) took in the Whisky Live Festival at the Sandton Convention Center without me. Whisky Live is the international celebration of Whisky, bringing all the Whiskies of the world together under one roof.

And Vince.







The Perfect Blend ...

Intrepid Whisky drinkers ...




armed with only a glass, a book and a card
with 15 Whisky credits on it.













The proper way to serve Macallan ...




Bagpipes and men in kilts. There was something for me after all!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing so handsome as a gentleman in a traditional Scottish kilt (wherever in the world) I find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Clara I do so agree! Nice to see you - you wear France well!

      Delete