Sunday, November 3, 2013

Via la Moda Annual Sale

Just made it in under the wire for the annual Via La Moda factory sale on Saturday. Via La Moda is the premier maker of ostrich leather handbags and belts in South Africa. If you're in the market, their annual sale is not to be missed.

It was worth waiting to the last minute though ... not that I had a choice. I practically drove straight from the airport to the factory for the last remaining hour of the sale! It turns out procrastinating has its rewards though in the form of additional savings. There were extra mark-downs on much of the merchandise on display.

Maybe less inventory overall to choose from I'll admit, but I got what I came for - an ostrich combination clutch / handbag in my color of the season, Tanzanite blue. And another, "every day" tote bag with ostrich detailing!

I'd like to see what they had at the beginning of the sale though. I will try to plan better next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment